- Compact fluorescent (CFL) and Light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs have replaced Halogen and Incandescent bulbs throughout the property.
- Guest rooms equipped with digital thermostats that automatically set to 76 degrees when not in use.
- Pool and Jacuzzi equipped with energy efficient heaters.
- Low-flow toilets in guest rooms and public areas.
- Low-flow water aerators in guest room faucets.
- Low-flow shower heads in guest rooms.
- Towel and linen re-use program in place.
- Landscape renovated to conserve water.
- Water saving pre–rinse used in kitchen dishwasher.
- We have been recognized as a water smart company by Tucson Water.
- Guest and employee recycling program includes: paper, plastic, glass, cardboard, aluminum and kitchen grease.
- Fresh, overproduced banquet food is used for employee meals.
- Used linens and bathroom terry’s donated to organizations in need.
- Wrapped, unused food items are donated.
- Used soaps and shampoos are donated to homeless shelters.
- Organic and locally–grown ingredients used as often as possible.
- Plastic reusable cups replaced disposable Styrofoam cups in employee cafeteria.
- Condiments purchased in bulk to be used in refillable containers.
- Human Resources switched to cyber online applications in lieu of paper applications.
- In-house meetings have gone paperless.
- Employees are educated on and participate in responsible business practices.